Friday, July 20, 2012

Front Door Friday!


TIME TO BRAG ABOUT YOUR HOME!
SHARE...SHARE...SHARE!

Your Front Porch is your visitors first impression!

Take a second and ask yourself: 

 "How does my home say HELLO"?

The front door mat is your first opportunity to greet your visitors

 and introduce a feeling of what they can expect upon entering.  

I found a few examples of what I mean below, 

along with a few that I could picture on the 

doorsteps of some famous celebrities 

(hope they make you giggle).

THE ENFORCER:

Judge Judy?

 

THE LADIES MAN:

 Hugh Hefner?

THE PARANOID:

The Supranos?

THE REALIST:  

Matt Damon?


THE FOODIE:

Paula Deen?



THE PET LOVER:

  

THE NEWLYWEDS:

The Bachelorette Emily Maynard and her new Beau?

 

THE DESIGNER: 

 Tobi Fairly?

THE TRADITIONALIST:

 THE ENTREPRENUER:

THE ARTIST:


THE GARDERNER:



THE ARHCITECT:

THE PATTERN LOVER:




THE SOCIAL NETWORKER:

@tkpleslie ?


THE CREATIVE:

Martha Stuart?



 THE ATHLETE

Tony Romo?

THE VACATIONER:

Ahhh....Me! 

Don't I Wish!?


 So...

As you can see, 

what you put on your doorstep serves a purpose 

beyond a place to wipe feet!

If you think about it...

It's a language all it's own!

After reading this post,

I hope you are thinking of the perfect way 

for your home to greet your guests

so they will be saying:


You can submit your photos via...

email

DesignsbyRhonda@rocketmail.com 

twitter

www.twitter.com/DesignsbyRhonda 

instagram

@DesignsbyRhonda 

 or even on 

pinterest

Where I've created a "FRONT DOOR FRIDAY" board! 

(You have to email me your pinterest name so I can add you as a pinner to that board)

 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment