Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Monday!

I am a very positive person, always looking for the positive lesson every time something doesn't turn out the way I planned.
Today I am excited to get out and see what new things I can learn just by conversing with others.
I encourage you to do the same, I assure you, you will be pleased with the results!

One of my favorite positive quotes:
"I can accept failure. Everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying". – Michael Jordan

At the end of the day, make sure to take time to reflect. Wrap a pretty ribbon around your wrist before you do it as a reminder that it's a gift to yourself!

Wishing you a beautiful Blessed day,
Rhonda


How are you going to make your Monday productive?
I'd love to hear about it!
Don't forget to leave a comment below.

No comments:

Post a Comment