Sunday, July 14, 2013

Art Inspired Design

Recently I was asked to design a master suite around a poster. 
I was excited about the challenge & got straight to work. 

Here's what I came up with:
Have you ever loved a piece of art or a beautiful piece of furniture but it just didn't go with everything else in your space?
Anything is possible!
An Interior Designer is trained in color, space planning & has access to all the tools to get the job done. 
Is it time for you to contact a Designer?
What's keeping you from making the call?

I look forward to hearing your thoughts & answering any questions you may have. 

Blessings,
Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. So cute. I wish I could also design like that. I am a frustrated logo design phoenix designer and these kind of inspirations really gives me courage to continually reach for my dream. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhonda - you hit it spot on. So many people I know think that that they can do the job themselves, only to discover that they've botched things up when they're already knee deep in their project, and undoing everything takes double the time and money it would have had they hired a designer. Potential clients are afraid of the designer fees, but what they don't realize is that oftentimes the savings that the designer is able to obtain offsets the cost incurred in design fees. An interior designer is trained in color, space planning, etc. so it is DEFINITELY worth it!

    Good job!
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete